Winter is upon us and it is quite a common time for the trusty old hot water unit to stop working. A few common problems with hot water units both gas and electric to keep an eye out for.
- The hot water unit tank is leaking
- Water is flowing from tap/mixer, but the water is cold
- No water at all is flowing from the hot tap
- Water is flowing from one or both of the outlet valves
- Strange noises are coming from my hot water tank
- Gas pilot light keeps going out
- There is fluctuation in temperature of hot water
Quite often new gas hot water units or repaired gas hot water units are not set correctly to their working pressure which will result in your unit not working to its fullest potential (costing you money). If you are unsure feel free to give us a call, we are here to help with your hot water.
Note: All gas appliances should be installed and serviced by a licensed gas fitter.